Why Join ARMA?
ARMA International members include records and information managers, MIS and ADP professionals, imaging specialists, archivists, hospital administrators, legal administrators, librarians, and educators. ARMA, its chapters, and its members are dedicated to helping individuals, organizations, and government agencies successfully meet the challenges of the increasingly complex records and information management field.
Why Join ARMA VI?
You get to network with a GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE in an award-winning chapter! It’s even better if you take a step further and become a Board Member— an excellent career move that is sure to impress any employer.
Benefits of Membership
Access - Your Connection to a Global Network
Expertise - Links to a World of Ideas and Solutions
- Industry Specific Groups that focus on your industry’s issues
- ARMA Bookstore offers more than 200 member-discounted RIM resources, including books, software, and videos
- Annual Conference and Expo provides dozens of educational sessions
- ARMA Magazine magazine: In-depth articles by leading RIM and Knowledge Management experts
Professional Development - At Every Stage of Your Career
- ICRM Study Groups and Exam Preparation Resources
- Online courses and Web seminars
- Career search and resume posting services
- Leadership opportunities through service on ARMA’s committees and Board of Directors, as well as through chapter leadership
How to Join
To join our chapter, you need to be an ARMA International Member and need to add your chapter dues to your International membership. Please visit ARMA International’s website and read the information about the types of membership. You will need to create an account as well as paying a yearly membership fee.
If you have questions about how to join please contact us!